By registering to become a member, and separately to accessing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as all relevant laws and policies. Please read them carefully. You must also agree to MWN Hub's purposes.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not continue with your registration to this Site.
- The "Site" means the MWN Hub (including MWN TV), an online platform owned and managed by MWNUK
- "MWNUK" means Muslim Women's Network UK (a charitable company (charity, reg. no. 115092) (co. reg. no. 06597997)) whose registered address is The Warehouse, 54 – 57 Allison Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 5TH
- References to “MWNUK”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to MWNUK and its respective affiliates (if any).
- For the avoidance of doubt:
- References to "Site" are references to this "MWN Hub" site; the terms "Site" and "site" may be used interchangeably
- "Terms" and "terms" may also be used interchangeably
- References to "members", "users" and "visitors" may also be used interchangeably
- The information contained in this Site is intended for general information purposes only and in furtherance of the aims of the Site. MWNUK has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Site, where inputted and uploaded by MWNUK, is accurate at the time of inclusion; however, where there are any inadvertent errors, inaccuracies or omissions you agree that MWNUK are not to be held liable and MWNUK do not accept any liability whatsoever. Additionally MWNUK is not responsible for the accuracy of information or opinions provided by any other users/visitors of the Site.
- MWNUK makes no representations or warranties and accepts no liabilities in respect of the information provided and/or made available through this Site, and no representations or warranties are to be implied. For the avoidance of doubt and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, MWNUK makes no representations or warranties and accepts no liabilities in respect of any items and/or services (which may be tangible or intangible) which come to be used by you either directly or indirectly from and/or through this Site.
- MWNUK accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site and any decisions based on information contained in the Site are the sole responsibility of the user and/or visitor. It is your responsibility to make an informed decision after carrying out careful research and seeking appropriate advice as may be necessary in the circumstances.
- MWNUK reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, vary or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Site and/or to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- This Site may include links to other websites operated by parties other than MWNUK. We are not responsible for the content of any such linked websites and therefore we bear no responsibility for the information contained in the latter that may be linked to our site by means of a hyperlink. Any claims or complaints must be addressed to the owners and/or operators of those websites only.
- This Site may contain information and include links and resources provided by other users and/or visitors. We are not responsible for any such content and bear no responsibility for the information provided.
- This Site features intellectual property, notably trademarks and copyrights, that are MWNUK’s sole property and protected by intellectual property laws and must not be used without our permission. Some written material contained on this Site may be licensed from third parties, and any copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on such content belong to the respective third parties. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, creation of derivative works, display or transmission of this Site, use of any content on this Site, for commercial or public purposes, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of MWNUK. You may not frame this Site nor link it to a page without our express written permission.
- You shall not use this Site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or other applicable laws, or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or which could amount to bullying or harassment or can be deemed to be discriminatory. Please note that where any activities on your part amount to a criminal or civil breach, MWNUK reserve the right to report and forward any relevant evidence of such breach for use in any criminal or civil proceedings.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material (including any appeals), spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Site or with the enjoyment of this Site by other members, users and/or visitors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information posted by you is accurate and does not breach any of the terms, in particular terms 7, 8 and 9.
- You hereby agree to indemnify MWNUK, and separately any relevant user or visitor against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal and court fees) incurred by or awarded to MWNUK as a result of your misuse of this Site or your breach of these terms or any applicable laws.
- If you are in breach of these terms or the law (including for the avoidance of doubt, acting or behaving in a manner contrary to MWN Hub's purposes), MWNUK may as its sole discretion, suspend or block your access to this Site, terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This Site is provided to you free of charge, and neither MWNUK nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies (if any) shall be held liable for any damages or injury whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use, reliance of or inability to use this Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury, save for that such exclusion shall only apply to the extent as permitted by the law of England and Wales. MWNUK accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any content obtained either directly or indirectly from this Site. You agree that your sole remedy against us for use of the Site or any of its content is to discontinue using this Site.
- MWNUK reserves the right to amend or update its terms and any relevant policies without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept and agree to adhere to those changes.
- MWNUK shall not be liable for the behaviour of any user, visitor, employee, volunteer and/or third party whose information and/or work and/or material are displayed on the website and shall not be liable for the content of the information displayed on or by the same.
- MWNUK may select and display all or part of the work, including notably but not only logos, videos, case studies, brochures, books, of all or some of its users at its full discretion. Such use is not to be taken as an endorsement of any users, visitors, individuals, organisations or their work and/or material as displayed on the Site.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law regardless of where the user or visitor may be based. Any dispute arising from the use of the Site shall be resolved by the courts of England and Wales only. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not have to be based in England and Wales in order to be a member of the Site.
- In the event that any or any part of the provisions contained in these terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Without prejudice to any of the other terms, if MWNUK is held liable of anything related to this Site by a court of law of England and Wales or any other statutory authority of England and Wales, you agree that MWNUK's liability shall be limited to the sum of one thousand pounds (£1000).
- You are only allowed to register once and are only entitled to use the Site using one username. Multiple registrations and/or usernames are strictly prohibited and failure to adhere to this term may result in suspension of some or all accounts and/or termination of membership.
- You must not allow anyone other than you to use your username and/account details to access and use the Site. You must take all necessary steps to keep your password safe from third parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt, membership of the Site does not entitle you to use MWNUK's logo or present yourself as representing MWNUK.
- Also for the avoidance of doubt, your registration as a member and user of this Site will not simultaneously make you a member of the charitable company itself. No legal rights or responsibilities associated with the Companies Acts will arise from this registration, membership and use of the Site.
- MWNUK reserve the right to change the benefits that apply to you as a member and user of this Site at any time and without prior notice.
- Where you have deactivated your account, any comments or information shared by you shall remain on the Site (but shall state that the contributions have been made by a 'deactivated user') unless all such contributions are actively deleted.